App development trends of 2022 to check out
The mobile application industry is rapidly boosting and evolving. Several factors like advancement in technologies, demands of consumers, etc., have a huge and direct impact on the mobile application trends. The most vital aspect in the mobile development era is to keep up with the trends to serve their clients better. If you wish to take your brands to the next level, you should keenly follow the ongoing and upcoming trends and adapt them smartly into your products and services. Excellent organizations provide app development Virginia Beach that walks with the trends and give excellent app development services.
Developers are constantly searching research patterns and talking to other tech leaders about gaining an edge. If you are looking for mobile app development, you should know how important it is to keep up with the trend to sell yourself to the users. Here are some of the app development trends that will follow in 2022:
- Internet of Things- The network of devices connected to the internet is growing with time. People have become accustomed to using technology to make their everyday life easier. Mobile apps can be used to operate these things which are connected to the internet. The market of IoT is expected to reach $222 billion in the year 2022. More than half of that is estimated to come from mobile apps.
- Apps for foldable devices are going to be in trend this year. The foldable phones are making a comeback in the market with innovations. App developers need to keep the functioning of these devices in mind while building an application.
- The 5G technology is rolling out and will significantly impact the app trends this year for managed service provider. This technology is designed to change the way the apps are being used and created. 2022 will supposedly have 3.5 times more 5G connections than the previous year.
- In the coming mobile application trends, the apps will be made by keeping wearable devices in mind. Developers will have to keep in mind the app integration on wearable devices such as smartwatches, trackers, fitness bands, etc.
- A broad range of industries appreciates beacon technology. Beacon technology can add advanced functionality to any mobile application. Proximity marketing is the main advantage of beacon technology. It enhances the customer experience with a mobile application. The beacon market is growing at the rate of 59.8%.
- Another crucial trend we cannot miss in 2022 is mobile commerce. Every single business that is selling online is launching an app to increase its sales. To get competitive, every online selling business requires an application. Apps play a vital role in the success of mobile e-commerce applications.
- Mobile wallets are being largely used these days. The use of Apple pay, Google pay etc. has increased vastly in the last few years. The developers will have to consider mobile wallets while designing an application. The market of mobile wallet is expected to double in the next couple of years.
- Augmented Reality (AR) will continue to grow in 2022. Many successful applications are already using augmented reality technology and cover a huge market. Augmented Reality is a top trend in the world of app development.